Al Murabaa Net – A car has arrived Toyota RAV4 2022 SUV, to the Saudi market at the agent Abdul Latif Jameel Group, which is the latest cars company Japanese carsAnd today we’re going to take you on a Toyota test drive Rav4 Standard to learn about the specifications and prices of the new SUV in the Kingdom in a new driving experience.. which is distinguished by its competitive price of less than 100,000 Saudi riyals including tax, in addition to that it is equipped with many advantages that make you believe that it is the standard category and not a higher category.
Quick access to content
Test drive the new Toyota RAV4 Standard
At the outset, we are talking about the exterior design of the new Toyota RAV4 Standard, which has a stylish, distinctive and modern design; Where the Standard class comes with LED headlights with daytime running lights, and from the side, and exterior mirrors in body color with electrical control with turn signals, with body-colored exterior door handles, and the feature of keyless entry “remote control”, and in the back we see a rear spoiler that enhances its sporty appearance, The car is also based on 17-inch alloy wheels.
The dimensions of the car are as follows:
- Length 4,600 mm.
- Width 1,855 mm.
- Height 1,700 mm.
- The wheelbase is 2690 mm long.
- Vehicle weight: 1657 kg.
Speaking of the interior design of the car, it comes with a distinctive and elegant cabin, and comes with 5 seats, and the Standard class features fabric seats with driver seat height control, a telescopic steering wheel with steering wheel controls, with a 4.2-inch information screen and a manual air conditioner with rear air conditioning vents. It also features central locking from the front passenger door, one-touch automatic control of all windows, mirrored sun visors and lighting, and an 8-inch touchscreen audio system with four speakers.
Specifications and performance
The new Toyota RAV4 is available in the Kingdom with several options of engines, where the standard “LE 4X2” class comes – in today’s experience – with a 4-cylinder engine, 2.0 liters, with 170 hp and 203 Nm of torque, connected to a CVT sequential transmission. With front wheel drive, fuel efficiency is 16.8 km/l.
The higher categories are available with multiple drive options including:
- A larger 4-cylinder engine, with a capacity of 2.5 liters, produces 204 horsepower and 243 Nm of torque.
- A 4-cylinder engine, with a capacity of 2.5 liters, with the help of an electric motor, the car produces 214 hp for the two-wheel drive version and 219 hp for the all-wheel drive version, and a torque of 221 Nm.
The Standard trim offers many safety and active driver assistance features:
- Cruise control
- Drive Modes Control (Eco/Normal/Sport)
- back camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Airbags (Driver & Front Passenger + Knee + Side + Curtain)
- Electric parking brake (EPB)
- temporary parking system
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Balance Control System (VSC)
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPWS)
- Anti-theft system to prevent the engine from starting
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- safety bag
Categories and prices
We conclude its experience with the price, as the standard LE category is available in two-wheel drive at a competitive price in this category at the agent, Abdul Latif Jameel Motors, which is 96,485 Saudi riyals.
It is also available in 6 other price categories:
- Class LE 4X4 at a price of 103,040 SAR
- XLE 4X4 class at a price of 118,680 SAR
- GLE 4X4 class “Half Full” at a price of 135,585 SAR
- Class LE 4X2 HEV at 115,000 SAR
- Class LE 4X4 HEV at 121,095 SAR
- LTD 4X4 HEV “Hybrid” class, priced at 147,775 SAR
Watch also: Toyota CHR
#Test #drive #Toyota #RAV4 #Standard #important #information #specifications #prices