This second generation of the Citroën Multispace, which enjoys XXL interior space, can even accommodate up to 7 occupants.
From 2008 to 2018, from €7,000
Appeared in 2008 and restyled twice (in 2012 & 2015), this second and penultimate generation of the famous Citroën MPV stands out – like its cousin and clone the Peugeot Partner Tepee – by its generous interior space (up to 7 seats) and its XXL load volume, which varies from 650 liters with 5 occupants to 3,000 liters with 2. Access on board is facilitated by its two sliding side doors, here as standardand the rear seat is supplanted by three removable individual seats on the Pack finish. In addition to very good comfort, both in terms of seats and damping, it enjoys great driving pleasure andbalanced behavior despite a fairly pronounced body roll which takes away all dynamism. At less than 10,000 € you can not find modern 3-cylinder 1.2 liter PureTech 110 hp petrol and 1.6 BlueHDi 120 hp but only 1.6 VTi 95 and BlueHDi 75sufficient for the family use to which this MPV is dedicated.
Few serious breakdowns; improved reliability over the years.
- 1.6 HDi engine : EGR valve or AdBlue tank malfunctions (warning lights on).
- Transmission : possible loss of traction, before 2016 (drive shaft); fragile clutch cable.
- Direction : clicks of the rack.
- Shock absorbers noisy front (cups to be replaced).
- Tires : premature wear, especially on the back.
- Airbags : recall (August 2010) for partial replacement of the harness.
Examples of announcements
- 1.6 VTi 95 2011 117,000 km €8,400
- 1.6 Blue HDi 75 Feel 2016 79,000 km €9,400
Also read on auto-moto.com: