Fabio Quartararo sets the fastest time ahead of Francesco Bagnaia and Joan Mir. Summary and standings of the fourth practice session of the 2022 MotoGP German Grand Prix.
A power failure affected the Sachsenring circuit and postponed the 4th free practice session. The heat wave also affects Germany and the Sachsenring circuit. The drivers seemed to be much more sensitive to the behavior of the tires at the dawn of the qualifying session.
Another victim of the sachsenring ⚔️
—MotoGP™🏁 (@MotoGP) June 18, 2022
But one man, only one, came out the best in this exercise. This is Fabio Quartararo. Equipped with hard and medium tires, the Frenchman set the best time of the session. However, watch out for Francesco Bagnaia who remains huddled behind the reigning world champion.
— CANAL+ MotoGP™ (@CanalplusMotoGP) June 18, 2022
None of the heavyweights has yet put on the soft tyres. Will he be able to hold on for the whole lap for the qualifying session? Or should we favor the hardness of medium or hard tires? Tire choice on one of the keys to gleaning pole position around the Sachsenring.
- Fabio Quartararo – Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP
- Francesco Bagnaia – Ducati Lenovo Team
- Joan Mir – Team Suzuki Ecstar
- Jack Miller – Ducati Lenovo team
- Franco Morbidelli – Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP
- Miguel Oliveira – Red Bull KTM Racing
- Johann Zarco – Prima Pramac Racing
- Maverick Vinales – Aprilia Racing
- Takaaki Nakagami – LCR Honda Idemitsu
- Fabio Di Giannantonio – Gresini Racing MotoGP
- Alex Marquez – LCR Honda Idemitsu
- Marco Bezzecchi – Mooney VR46 Racing Team
- Brad Binder – Red Bull KTM Racing
- Pol Espargaro – Repsol Honda Team
- Luca Marini – Mooney VR46 Racing Team
- Aleix Espargaro – Aprilia Racing
- Enea Bastianini – Gresini Racing MotoGP
- Remy Gardner – Tech3 KTM
- Andrea Dovizioso – With U Yamaha RNF
- Stefan Bradl – Repsol Honda Team
- Darryn Binder – With U Yamaha RNF
- Jorge Martin – Prima Pramac Racing
- Raúl Fernandez – Tech3 KTM
Photo: Icon Sports
To read on auto-moto.com:
#free #practice #result